Frontiers in Management Research
Study on the Dynamic Protection of Cultural Relics: A Case Study of the Bell Tower of Jinling High School
- Ziyue Cai*
Jinling High School, Nanjing, China
- Jinsong Ma
School of Geographic and Oceanographic Sciences, Nanjing University, Nanjing, China
 1. Chang, Qing, Regeneration of historical environment: Historical consciousness and design exploration. China Construction Industry Press, 2009.
 2. Chun, Qing and Huang, Linfa, “Reinforcement and repair design of Bell Tower in Jinling Middle School,” Architecture Technology, Vol.43, No.12, pp.1096-1098, 2012.
 3. Lin, Yuan, Basic theory of Chinese architectural heritage protection. China Construction Industry Press, 2012.
 4. University history compilation group of institute of higher education of Nanjing University, Historical materials of Jinling University. Nanjing University Press, 1989.
 5. Zhou, Xueying and Ma, Xiao, Centennial architecture of Nanjing University. Nanjing University Press, 2018.